Attorneys In Your Defense After You’ve Been Accused Of A Crime
Your freedom and future may be at stake after you have been charged or arrested. Even if you are under investigation but have not yet been charged, be sure to take your need for defense seriously.
An experienced lawyer on your side can help protect your rights at every stage of your criminal case. Are you hoping to work with a public defender? Many are talented but overworked and unavailable to give the personal counsel that you need day to day throughout your misdemeanor or felony case.
To stand up for your rights, work with a well-respected criminal defense lawyer who will collaborate with you in pursuit of the outcome you are hoping for. At Le Brocq & Horner Law Firm, we confidently offer clients personalized counsel designed to improve their chances of the most favorable resolution their cases allow.
Types Of Criminal Cases That We Take On
Stephen Le Brocq and Evan Horner are skilled trial lawyers as well as persuasive advocates before prosecutors. They will work closely with you to devise the best strategy in your defense when you are accused of a crime such as:
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI)
- Assault, aggravated assault, battery or domestic violence
- Kidnapping, arson, serious vandalism or burglary
- Sexual assault, solicitation of a minor or any sex-related offense
- Shoplifting, robbery or any theft crime
- Forgery, identification theft (ID theft)
- Fraud, misrepresentation or any white collar crime
- Possession, manufacture, cultivation, distribution or trafficking of controlled substances such as marijuana, cocaine or prescription drugs obtained without prescriptions
- A weapons violation
Will you accept a plea bargain or go to trial in pursuit of a case dismissal or acquittal? Our attorneys will prepare you to make the right decision based on the facts of your case. We will help you understand all communications from law enforcement agents, prosecutors and judges. We are proud of our clients’ many favorable outcomes in criminal cases.
We also help with criminal justice issues such as:
- Probation and parole violations
- Restitution or addiction treatment instead of prison
- Juvenile defense
If the outcome of your criminal case may affect your child custody, we will advise you accordingly. If you are not a U.S. citizen, we will keep a sharp eye on possible immigration consequences of your criminal case. No matter what complications your criminal case may include, we urge you to get legal advice as soon as possible.
Your Criminal Charges May Be Big Or Small. We Will Make Them Our Challenge, Too.
Naturally, you want to stay out of jail, keep your bail low and avoid heavy fines and penalties, Most importantly, however, you should do all that you can to avoid a criminal record. We will defend you in your misdemeanor or felony case with that goal at the forefront.